We all know how this song and dance goes. Especially when our goals aren’t realistic.
3…2…1 Happy New Year
January: New Year New Me
March: Ehh I don’t know
December: Next year I’ll do better
Let’s not make the same mistake twice hunny bunny.
I’ve listed my top tips to help you set smart goals while also creating a plan you can actually stick to. Let’s make some realistic goals!
- WHAT ARE MY NON-NEGOTIABLES (PRIORITIES)
- WHAT ARE MY EXTERNAL CONSTRAINTS/BARRIERS TO ACHIEVING THESE?-(SCHEDULE, WORK, CHILDREN, EXISTING RESPONSIBILITIES)
- WHAT ARE MY INTERNAL CONSTRAINTS/BARRIERS? (MINDSET, ENERGY, STRESS…)
- WHAT ARE MY IF, THEN STATEMENTS TO HELP OVERRIDE ANY POTENTIAL OBSTACLES (IF I FEEL TIRED AND WANT TO SKIP MY WALK, THEN I WILL …)
- MAP OUT (TO THE MINUTE) HOW MUCH TIME YOU NEED FOR EACH PRIORITY ITEM FIRST AND THEN TRANSFER THEM TO YOUR PLANNER.
- -MAKE BED/STRETCH OUT 10 MIN
- BRUSH TEETH/SKIN CARE 5 MIN,
- MINDFULNESS/MEDITATE 10 MIN
- JOURNAL/REFLECT 5 MIN
- MORNING MOVEMENT 30 MIN
- DO NOT OVERCOMMIT YOURSELF RESERVE DESIGNATED DAYS FOR THINGS LIKE HEAVY ERRANDS, HIGH ENERGY/CREATION/ OR MEETINGS. YOU DON’T WANT TO HAVE DAYS WITH ALL OF THESE ITEMS- YOU WILL BURN OUT FAST.
Pin it for later 📍