If, like me, you’re running on pantry staples like lentils, spices and whatever fresh veg you can get your hands on, give this recipe a go!
1) Preheat non-stick skillet to medium high heat.
2) Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until well blended.
3) In 1/4 cup amounts, roll out patties to desired shape (about 1/2 inch thick) with hand and set on plate with parchment paper (should make 8-10 patties) TIP: add a little flour to hands if too sticky.
4) When patties are ready, place in skillet and grill about 4 to 5 minutes each side.
5) Top with your favorite sauce (I used spicy mustard pictured here) and serve with avocado balls (scooped avocado), salad veg and roast potatoes!
Get dozens of recipes like this from my new recipe and grocery guide, A FRESH START.
I have completely revamped my original book – you’ll find new recipes and pictures, as well as a grocery guide!
These recipes have helped my clients lose up to 30 + lbs in 90 days or less!
By the way – have you seen my strawberry salad recipe I shared last month?
Liked this post? Pin it for later!