If you started out on the wrong foot this morning I totally feel you.
Maybe you slept in…
Were late for work…
Or just had a weird weekend and haven’t reset yet…
1. Start by closing your eyes and taking 3 deep breaths.
2. Next, while keeping your eyes closed, scan your body and locate where you are carrying tension.
3. Once you locate the tension, determine the following:
4. Now I want you to sit quietly and for the last 2-3 minutes, simply visualize shrinking that tension with thoughts of gratitude.
5. As you finish, write down at least 3 things you are grateful for, and remind yourself that feelings are normal and they will PASS. By the end of the day, this tension will be drastically less.
Congratulations! You just meditated!
How did this go for you? Did anything surprise you? I’d love to know!
Like this post? Pin it to your board for later!