I have the PEAR-FECT recipe for this weekend!
Pear Parfait Waffles (or Pancakes)
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 1-2 people
- 1.5 cup oat flour
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla flavor
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of cardamom
- 1 tbsp stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1-1.5 cups water (add more water if oats soak up too fast).
- *You can make “buttermilk” by using 1/2 cup plant milk + 1 tsp coconut vinegar. Whisk and sit for 5 min before incorporating. If you use this, just combine with another 1/2 cup water for recipe.
- Combine and mix dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, stir in slowly with a folding motion. Do not over mix; some lumps are ok.
- Let the batter rest for 2-3 minutes before cooking. (Add more water if batter soaks up moisture too quickly).
- Prepare waffles (or pancakes) per usual.
- Top with cashew yogurt, fresh pear slices, carob chips, mulberries, and a drizzle of coconut nectar or honey.
Try it, tag it! #kmannrecipes #lrdlifestyle
Like this recipe? It came from my new PANCAKE GUIDE!
I lost 80lbs and have kept it off eating pancakes almost every single day- you can too!
Now get my all of my ebooks bundled to save 20%! Click here to buy the bundle.